Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sports & Rec Division Offers "Yoga Body" Seminar

Join the National Federation of the Blind Sports and Recreation Division for a fun day of health and wellness designed for YOU!

Based on popular demand from our Find Your Fit seminar we are offering an opportunity to participate in different types of yoga and body work at our first Yoga Body Workshop.

Come participate in
-high energy flow yoga
-kundalini yoga
-Pilates
-body analysis and nutrition consultation

When: September 19 from 12:30pm-5:00pm
Where: Colorado Center for the Blind
2233 W Shepperd Ave
Littleton, CO 80120
Cost: 15.00 per person

Please send $15 cash or check made out to NFBCO sports and Rec to reserve your spot.

Attention: Maureen Nietfeld
2233 W Shepperd Ave
Littleton CO 80120

Space is limited to 45 participants. When we receive your payment, your spot will be reserved.

The Yoga Body workshop is more than an opportunity to exercise. You will leave with tools to improve your mind, body, and spirit including nutrition advice, new workouts, and more. You will also have the opportunity to purchase delicious and nutritious artisan snacks by Frosted Lotus Bakery!

This is an opportunity you will not want to miss. If you have questions contact Jessica Beecham at 615-497-0435.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

4 comments:

  1. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. ន្ធតាមអ៊ីនធឺណិត

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. UFABET

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. UFA

    ReplyDelete